Lyminge

Historical records tell us that Methodists have worshipped in Lyminge in a variety of locations since the 19th century. The current Church building has been open since 1953; the previous building on the same site was hit by a flying bomb during World War 2.  Behind the Alter is a wonderful quilt hanging depicting our village full country scene , worked in 4 pieces by local Ethelburga Quilters

Location:

Church Road,
Lyminge,
Folkestone,
CT18 8JA

Minister:

Revd G Songer